Advanced - Backup Settings
On the Advanced tab, you can configure advanced-security settings.
You can Backup or Restore advanced-security data and settings by clicking on the button "Backup/Restore" on the top:
Please follow the steps below to migrate advanced-security from computer A to computer B:
- On computer A, please click on the Backup button to create a new backup. Settings and data will be saved in the archives directory, located in advanced-security setup directory (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus-Security\archives).
- Copy the newly created backup folder (e.g. named backup-2019-09-11_14-37-31), including all content, from the archives directory on computer A to the archives directory on computer B.
- On computer B, from the Backup / Restore window, in the "Restore" section, select the relevant backup name to be restored.
- Then, click on Restore Settings Only to restore the settings. Alternatively, it is possible to click on Restore to restore all data and settings, which is not recommended for a migration but useful to restore advanced-security on computer A.
- Please wait at most 2 minutes for the settings to be reloaded by advanced-security features.
A database stores Events, IP addresses, Ransomware attacks reports and programs whitelists.
This database is stored in .\data and this is a LiteDB DataBase: